Close to Everything.
Far from Everyday.
Luxury apartments in beautiful West Seattle.
It’s a little slower here. It’s a pace of life, a point of view (and what a view it is) that lets you take a breath, and a moment, to appreciate all that surrounds you. Maris is a respite, a retreat from your daily. Created in a Pacific Rim, international style, with dark brick complementing natural cedar, and industrial metals framing wood siding. It’s not quite the epitome of wabi-sabi, the juxtaposition of the perfect and imperfect, but there’s definitely a wow factor. And even there, Maris is way ahead of the curve.
What’s inside counts too.
- Rooftop outdoor lounge featuring grilling station and fire pits with direct views of downtown Seattle and Elliott Bay
- Top floor city view resident lounge with kitchen bar, TV, comfortable seating and wifi
- On-site co-working space and conference rooms
- State-of-the-art fitness studio with extensive cardio equipment
- Bike storage
- Mail room with package delivery service
- Pet wash
- 1GB internet speed in common areas
- Additional storage available
- Car charging stations
- Subgrade parking
- Smart tech entry system
- Studio, open 1 bedroom, 1 bedroom & 2 bedroom plans
- Two stand-alone buildings with apartment homes
- A/C ports
- Air conditioning with smart thermostats*
- Plank hardwood-style flooring
- Quartz countertop with mix of subway tile and quartz backsplash in kitchen
- Gas* or electric cooktops*
- Full size in-home GE washer and dryer
- Full energy efficient kitchen appliance package
- Internet capabilities available through Lumen, Comcast, and WaveG
- Scenic views of downtown Seattle skyline and Elliott Bay*
*Available in select homes
Studios + One Bedroom + Two Bedroom Apartments in West Seattle
In the heart of West Seattle.
- Walk to The Junction, the hub of eating, drinking and shopping in West Seattle
- 1/2 mile > West Seattle Golf Course
1-1/2 miles > Alki Beach Trail
2 miles > Lincoln Park
3 miles > Fauntleroy Ferry
- Across the street from Whole Foods, LA Fitness, Orange Theory Fitness and Trader Joe’s